Terms & Conditions
Use of the Site
You should assume that everything you see or read on the site is copyrighted & may not be used except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, the text on the site or with the written permission in advance of Insurefin.
Professional Services & Advice
In accessing this service, no client, advisory, technical or professional relationship is implicated or established & neither INSUREFIN nor any other person is, in connection with this site, engaged in rendering technical, consulting or other professional services or advice.
Liability & Warranties
The material included in this site has been compiled from a variety of sources & the site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Everything on the site is provided to you ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
INSUREFIN does not warrant that this site, various services provided through this site, & any information, software or other material downloaded from this site, will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
INSUREFIN makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the site. INSUREFIN assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site. INSUREFIN uses all reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of the site but reserves the right to change at its sole discretion the site, in any way &/or at any time, without notice.
INSUREFIN shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, any lost revenues, lost profits, or third party claims resulting from the use or misuse herein, even if INSUREFIN has been advised of the possibility of such damages or for any claim by another party.
Links on this site may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations other than INSUREFIN. INSUREFIN has no control & makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers & neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content.
The copyright in the material contained in this web site belongs to INSUREFIN or is used with the permission of its respective owners. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may not be used for commercial purposes
- The copies must retain any copyrights or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material
- The technology or processes described in this web site may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by INSUREFIN.
- Images on this web site are protected by copyright & may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective owner(s).
Intellectual Property Rights
Save for third party trademarks, all Intellectual Property Rights including, without limitation, all database rights, rights in design, rights in know-how, trademarks, patents & rights in inventions (in all cases whether registered or unregistered & including all rights to apply for registration) & all other intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction in any information, content, materials, data or processes contained in or to this web site belong to INSUREFIN. All rights of INSUREFIN in such Intellectual Property Rights are hereby reserved.
INSUREFIN may at any time revise these Terms & Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by the most current Terms & Conditions every time you visit this site, therefore you should periodically review these Terms & Conditions to which you are bound.
If Our Standards Fall Short
Our aim is at all times to provide high levels of service. However, there may be occasions when you feel we have not met expectations. If we fall short of our own high standards then we want you to tell us! We take all complaints seriously & in such an event the procedure is as follows:
- Write to or e-mail Insurefin Holdings Proprietary Limited. You can write to: Insurefin Holdings, Unit 103, Central Square, Plot 54354 CBD, Gaborone, Botswana or e-mail us at email@example.com. We aim to fully investigate & reply to your complaint on the next working day after receiving your letter or e-mail
- If you are still not satisfied then our Managing Director would like to handle your complaint personally. Please send all email copies to The Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org